Friday, September 15, 2006

If You Ever Feel Lonely...

...send a mass e-mail. You'll got lots of electronic love. Not that I'm lonely. I have 1.1 billion people to keep me company. But I do appreciate the love and support that many of you sent in response to my e-mail and my blog.

Also, I wanted to introduce you to the blog of Ivan Shiras, my good friend Bri's boyfriend, who is living in India for eight months working for a technology company. You can compare and contrast our India experiences. Here is a sampling of the types of comparisons you can make: He's in the South, I'm in the North. He uses the newest technology. My power goes out at least once a day. He gets paid. I'm draining my savings. He basically lives in Club Med India. I...well, I'll post pictures of where I've been staying soon. All jokes aside, he's having a very cool experience as well and perhaps our paths will cross somewhere in this vast land. Check him out at http://ivanshiras.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home