Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Good Karma: The Illustrated Version

I finally figured out how to get some photos up here! Don't laugh...despite my year at Laptop Magazine, I am no more tech-savvy than a Luddite.

I added a few to some recent posts. I may go back and add more to some of the older posts as well, just in case you don't know what the Taj Mahal looks like.

This photo is the view from my guest house in Manali. The British girl I met was meeting a friend at this guest house, and I'm glad she led me to it because I never would have found it on my own. It's just off Old Manali Village, but you have to hike for about ten minutes on a narrow path into the valley. There are several guest houses along the way, but this one is at the top.

I'm heading out on a very short two-day trek tomorrow before I head back to Dehradun and my favorite little kids. It's a good thing I figured out how to get the photos up here; I'm fully prepared for breathtaking sights on the trek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home